Dmitrii Zinoviev (13.02.1969, Moscow, Russia)email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliation and official address : Research Fellow (since 2002),
Institute for Problems of Information Transmission, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow.
Ph.D. 1991-1997 Mathematics, The Ohio State University
MS. 1986-1991 Computer Science, Moscow Institute of Physics and Mathematics and Technology
1997 - 1998: Software Engineer, Memotec, Montreal, Canada:
- Developed Operating System for Real Time Embedded Systems (RTS);
- Mathematical modeling of ATM protocol;
1998 - 2000: Senior Software Engineer, ATI Technologies, Toronto, Canada:
- Research in Computer Graphics, real-time 3D Rendering algorithms, Linear Algebra and Geometry;
- Development and Analysis of vector algorithms.
- Performance analysis of real-time 3D graphics in professional applications;
- Performance analysis of OpenGL based Computer Games and Entertainment applications;
- Computer Architecture and Graphics hardware;
2001: Post-Doc (1-year), INRIA, Sophia Antipolis, France:
- Research in Algebraic Curves and Surfaces in Computer Aided design and Robotics;
- Developed and analyzed new algorithms for solving algebraic equations of high degree.
2003: Post-Doc (1-year), CNRS-I3S, ESSI, Sophia Antipolis, France:
- Research in Wireless systems and Cryptography,
- Constructed and studied pseudorandom sequences using Fourier analysis on finite groups and character sums;
- New constructions of weighted degree trace codes;
2001 - present: Software Consultant, Softplast, Moscow, Russia:
- Research and Software development,
- Computer Graphics and Geometry in visualization of large 3D data structures;
- Real-time OpenGL based 3D rendering and visual effects;
- Vectorizable algorithms for computations in Applied mathematics;
- Performance and optimization;
Codes over Galois rings and Pseudorandom sequences:
1. Z8-Kerdock codes and pseudo-random binary sequences. (with J. Lahtonen, S. Ling, P. Sole) Journal of Complexity, Volume 20 (2004) pp. 312--330.
2. Quaternary Codes and Biphase Sequences from Z8-Codes, (with P. Sole) Problems of Information Transmission, 2004. V 40. No. 2. P. 147--158.
3. The Most Significant Bit of Maximum Length Sequences Over Z2l: Autocorrelation and Imbalance, (with P. Sole) IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 50 (2004) pp. 1844--1846.
4. Low Correlation, High Nonlinearity Sequences for multi-code CDMA, (with P. Sole) Submitted 2003. (pdf)
5. Weighted degree trace codes for PAPR reduction, (with P. Sole) SETA 2004, LNCS 3486, pp. 406--413, 2005.
6. Distribution of r-Pattern in the Most Significant Bit of a Maximum Length Sequence over Z2l, (with P. Sole); SETA 2004, LNCS 3486, pp. 275--281, 2005.
1. On Vinogradov's Constant in Goldbach's Ternary Problem, Journal of Number Theory, 65 (1997), 334--358.
2. A complete Vinogradov 3-primes Theorem under the Riemann Hypothesis (with J.-M. Deshouillers, G. Effinger, and H. te Riele), Electronic Research Announc. Amer. Math. Soc. 3 (1997), 99--104.
1. On Poles of Twisted Tensor L-functions, (with Y. Flicker) Proceedings of the Japan Academy, 71-A (6), (1995) 114--116.
2. Relation of Orbital Integrals on SO(5) and PGL(2), Israel Journal of Mathematics, 106 (1998), 29--78.
3. On the Symmetric Square. Unstable Twisted Characters, (with Y. Flicker) Israel Journal of Mathematics, 134 (2003), 307--315.
4. Twisted Characters of a small Representation of PGL(4), (with Y. Flicker) Moscow Mathematical Journal, V. 4, No 2, April-June 2004, P. 333--368.
5. Twisted Characters of a small Representation of GL(4), (with Y. Flicker) Preprint 2002. (pdf)
1. On Several New Projective Curves over GF(2) of Genus 3, 4, and 5, (with O. Moreno and V. Zinoviev); IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 41 (6), (1995) 1646--1648.
2. Binary extended perfect codes of length 16 by generalized concatenated construction, (with V. Zinoviev) Problems of Information Transmission. 2002. V. 38. No. 4. P. 296--322
3. Binary extended perfect codes of length 16 by generalized concatenated construction, (withV.Zinoviev) Proceedings of Eighth International Workshop. Algebraic and Combinatorial Coding Theory,8 - 14 September, 2002, Tsarskoe Selo, Russia, pp. 268-271.
4. Binary extended perfect codes of length 15 by generalized concatenated construction, (with V. Zinoviev) Problems of Information Transmission, 2004. V 40. No. 1. P. 25--36.
5. Classification of Steiner Quadruple Systems of order 16 and Rank at most 13, (with V. Zinoviev) Problems of Information Transmission, 2004. V 40. No. 4. P. 337--355.
6. Classification of Steiner Quadruple Systems of order 16 and Rank at most 13, (with V. Zinoviev) Proceedings of Ninth International Workshop. Algebraic and Combinatorial Coding Theory, 19 - 25 June, 2004, Kranevo, Bulgaria, pp. 399-403.
7. Vasiliev codes of length n=2^m and Steiner systems S(n,4,3) of rank n-m over GF(2). (with V. Zinoviev) Submitted 2004.(pdf)
8. Binary extended perfect codes of length 16 of rank 14 over GF(2). (with V. Zinoviev) Submitted 2005. (pdf)
9. Classification of Steiner quadruple systems of order 16 and rank 14. (with V. Zinoviev) Preprint 2005. (pdf)